Veterans Day

What he said it’s a damn pity they show more effort for Martin Luther king day than this one  my wife was telling me her wharehouse closed for that but not for Veterans Day like wow man….very special thanks for all of you veterans  and your families worried sick about you returning home safe … you all are the best … bob

• Like 2

Dunno Dave, rememberance is to remember all, all who served, all who never came home, all the loved ones who never had their loved ones returned 

All in all we as long as we never forget I think in Australia is all that really matters

Thanks for clearing that up Dave, I wrongly assumed veterans day was similar to rememberance day 

Paul

• Like 1

Was originally called "Armistice Day" to mark the end of WWI. After WWII, it became known as "Veterans Day" to honor all of those who had served in the 2nd WW as well as the 1st.

Or at least that's what I seem to recall from school. It's been more than a few minutes since then, though.😬

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!