Ok guys got this code replaced sensor and light still on 

Can someone guide me in the right direction for this 

Just popped on few days ago while at work 

Truck really don't seem to pull the same and kinda hard starting 

Replaced filters no luck 

What am I missing 

That's the only code I have 

Thanks in advance 

If this is a VMAC that code is to do with the sensor in the flywheel housing.The code is not telling you the sensor is bad but that circuit including the sensor is having a problem.The trouble shoot guide will tell you how to ohm out the circuit.I had this problem a few weeks ago after installing a engine that i had built and installed in my CH.When i found it with a dealer mechanic helping it was the flywheel starter ring had slipped on the flywheel making the six timing marks too wide or off from each other.The flywheel came from a running engine and i never looked at the timing marks.Also have you checked the end play on the crank?The troublw shooting guide will tell you to ohm the sensor and then connect it back up and ten ohm it at the harness were it plugs in at the ecm.Should be same value of ohms.

• Like 1

glenn akers

I guess the sensor for the cam is the issue?? there is a spec for the distance to the cam gear from the sensor hole.  I dont have a listing for it, however, I have seen it posted here before. on some of these I have removed the teardrop shaped shim behind the sensor, and the darn thing would run right...... anyway, there is a spec for it.  mabey you can look back to find the post. 

3 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I guess the sensor for the cam is the issue?? there is a spec for the distance to the cam gear from the sensor hole.  I dont have a listing for it, however, I have seen it posted here before. on some of these I have removed the teardrop shaped shim behind the sensor, and the darn thing would run right...... anyway, there is a spec for it.  mabey you can look back to find the post. 

There was a tsb  on this issue I think ! the front cover flexing or something like that if I remember right!

• Like 1