Just a few things:

Rob

19 minutes ago, GA_Dave said:

No quota, I just like to share!  :)

Hahha I guess that does sound funny 😄 I ask because JoeyMack and myself are getting close to our limit for posting pictures. If you go to your account and “my attachments” it will tell you your “attachment quota” I appreciate your sharing as I love pictures!

Edited by Onyx610
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Onyx610 said:

GADave what’s your “attachment quota” at? Jesus…haha

I have seen Mrs.Mack Paul put hours an hours of video on here I don’t know how he does it I cannot post videos at all … bob

Edited by mowerman
Misspelled
  • Like 1

Are used to be able to post videos through Tapatalk but with the iPhone I wasn’t able to set it up but Barry seems to think it’s not a safe secure way anymore and he doesn’t recommend you use Tapatalk anyway.. bob

10 hours ago, Onyx610 said:

Hahha I guess that does sound funny 😄 I ask because JoeyMack and myself are getting close to our limit for posting pictures. If you go to your account and “my attachments” it will tell you your “attachment quota” I appreciate your sharing as I love pictures!

Okay, I found it.  I've used 34% of my allotment.  Most of the pics I post are lo-res.

• Like 1

News to me...   John Hinckley jr.  sells out a 450 seat club in N.Y.C.   I didnt know he was out of jail and a musician as well... What the Hell is wrong these people ? How the Hell is this A-Hole even  in the public eye,?  jojo

On 4/13/2022 at 6:30 PM, mowerman said:

Are used to be able to post videos through Tapatalk but with the iPhone I wasn’t able to set it up but Barry seems to think it’s not a safe secure way anymore and he doesn’t recommend you use Tapatalk anyway.. bob

I loaded tapatalk once and quickly shut it down.  YouTube is pretty easy and one quick link and it is posted anywhere you want.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 4 weeks later...