Just a few things:

Rob

Well gentlemen, I'm particularly pissed off today. Let me start buy saying I'm not on any side, but I think this "pandemic" is way overblown and the bullshit media is fueling the fear mongering.

Again, I know the virus is real, but it does not concern me. I was once diagnosed with cancer too, but I'm still hear. Not going to live my life in fear.

But the final nail may have finally come. I am dead set against getting this vaccine for many reasons. Two of which are nobody knows if it is going to work or what effects it will have. Not to mention the way this whole thing has been handled has made me completely lose what little trust I had in the government. And yes I do fully believe they have some kind of agenda.

But back to my point. Looks like I may have to drink the Kool Aid and get it because the job I have that pays me a ridiculous amount of money may make it mandatory. Not to mention that I can't cross the border and they are trying to make it so you can't even go in a grocery store without it. And after listening to MANY human rights and labor lawyers it looks like although an employer cannot fire you, they can most definitely starve you out to get rid of you.

Says what's the mass opinion here....continue my bullheaded FTW fight or just give in and get their brain washing syrum?

Talked to a doctor today and he predicts this vaccine is going to be a yearly shot, not just these tow doses.

Funny how big pharma is making billions in profit now eh?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I think the only real virus we have is Progressive democrats that are power hungry.  We are smart enough to decide for our selves what we need to do to sty safe. We don't Commies to tell us what to do.  Hell, I wore my mask and kept my hands clean and carried dissinfectant spray and kept my service trucks clean, and both myself and my one employee got the Kung Flu....  This was my experience,  The U.S. Gov. is totaly using this virus as a tool for power. as long as wimp's tag along, this will never end until there are more people with "hands out" then there are people with "working hands" working to put money in to their hands...  It's B.S.!! jojo

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Well you must have tons of deductions. Cause I dont have a farm,  rental property, 30kids to deduct. Stocks bonds act but great great for you

Standard deduction here, married with no dependent children (the "baby" is 36), no mortgage (paid off in 2014), no farm, no rental property.  President Trump's tax cut has saved me over $1500 each year.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

I think the only real virus we have is Progressive democrats that are power hungry.  We are smart enough to decide for our selves what we need to do to sty safe. We don't Commies to tell us what to do.  Hell, I wore my mask and kept my hands clean and carried dissinfectant spray and kept my service trucks clean, and both myself and my one employee got the Kung Flu....  This was my experience,  The U.S. Gov. is totaly using this virus as a tool for power. as long as wimp's tag along, this will never end until there are more people with "hands out" then there are people with "working hands" working to put money in to their hands...  It's B.S.!! jojo

Amen, Brother!