Just a few things:

Rob

"We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it," said panel member Dr. Eric Rubin during the hearing. "That's just the way it goes."

Sounds an awful lot like "We have to pass it to find out what's in it"...except this time it's worse because they want to inject our kids. There are no take-backs. Once you do it, you're along for the ride and there's no avoiding whatever the effects may be. Screw that. MY kids aren't lab rats.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Don't worry about Fauci. He's hiding from Peta in a Chinese bunker. Seems he could destroy the US economy and kill Americans with impunity, but using our taxpayer money to fund the cruel experiments on puppies didn't go ver so well. Peta doesn't play either. I've personally witnessed them attack Soviet warships with paint and fish guts. They are nuts. They may just accomplish what the free world cannot.

• Like 2

Here's a party trick for y'all to try. As you know I got my two vaccines (Moderna) against my will, forced by employer that pays me stupid amounts of money.

Someone told me about this today, so I tried it.

Take an ordinary dime and hold it to your arm where you got the needles. That dime sticks to me like a magnet only in that spot.

Ya, that outta be healthy stuff to have in you.

• Like 1

So, my cousin's girlfriend tested positive for covid. She had all the classic symptoms..... a sore throat and a runny nose for two days. You know, kinda like a common cold.

She has to stay home two weeks then she can go back to work. No retest required.

Her daughter and anyone that was around her (that have no symptoms)......you must get tested, stay home a week and then you must get retested to return to work after that.

Does that make any sense??? I guess if you have covid it just disappears after 10 days, LOL

PS.....all are double vaccinated.

Edited by Bullheaded
  • Like 1

Non of this Kung Flu thing makes sense to me...  Yes many people got sick and died... That just sucks!!!!  Kung Flu added to thier existing health issues and killed them..   Yes, I am about to get my butt handed to me for saying that ....  oh well....  Im sorry that your kin got sick, it suck's,,  I got the Kung Flu 2/25/21.   I was sick for almost all of March, I had lingering effects from it as well...  for month's, Hell who know's,  mabey the new A-Hole that I am is caused by it.. My issue is that our NEW Commie gov't uses this as a power grab and a tool to control U.S. Citizens... My brother-in-law died in his sleep 3 month's ago, and a Hospital rep offered my sister-in-law, $9000.00 if she said it was a Kung Flu death..    Anyway, our experience here is one of a bunch of Commie B.S.   sorry for my rant,  but I'm pissed...  

• Like 1

My buddies wife just passed away at 55. Had a heart attack and total heart failure. They had covid induced heart failure on the death certificate. When he said that wasn't right, they told him "it's OK, you get $9,000 for funeral expenses if it's caused by covid"  Turns out it also nullified her life insurance because a lot of policies don't pay out on deaths caused by a pandemic. 

• Sad 1

I read it... If I had the Vaccine I would have tried it...  you are right,  we are not NUT'S... just real Americans  who can see the B.S. that our Commie gov't. is doing...  I don't know what it is like in Canada, I assume very similar... Man, I have so many opinion's on this but, I can't post them here...  

• Like 1