Pictures of the Week

other dog

On 2/12/2021 at 6:31 PM, Mike said:

LMFAO, That bob is Zina. LOL

No, that's Zina's sister- the one in the car. They're originally from Connecticut, she's a big Patriots fan. Zina doesn't follow football at all, and I don't either for the most part, not since the kneeling started.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 2/16/2021 at 1:08 PM, other dog said:

No, that's Zina's sister- the one in the car. They're originally from Connecticut, she's a big Patriots fan. Zina doesn't follow football at all, and I don't either for the most part, not since the kneeling started.

You trying to tell me that she don't like any kind of Balls? Has anyone from up yonder like say, Ole Miss, Alabama, Florida Gators, Auburn, Titans, Vanderbilt, just to name a few, like anything southern except LAND, Real estate, Sunshine with warmer temperatures?  

Yes a bunch of us lost interest with the kneeling then with the virus no more fans I don’t even watch any of it anymore Super Bowl I never even turned on the game at all I was outside working on my garage .Too bad also bunch of us used to get together at sports bars watch our favorite teams now all the gang we hung with we’re not interested at all ... but I’ve grown to figure out like a lot of people that opened up nine full hours of working around the house and garage instead of sitting in front of the TV I guess it all worked out... bob

• Like 2

On 2/21/2021 at 12:37 AM, Mike said:

You trying to tell me that she don't like any kind of Balls? Has anyone from up yonder like say, Ole Miss, Alabama, Florida Gators, Auburn, Titans, Vanderbilt, just to name a few, like anything southern except LAND, Real estate, Sunshine with warmer temperatures?  

Speaking of land, real estate,  sunshine and warm temps, I did look into homes for sale in Florida,  kinda just for the heck of it. I saw no affordable homes, but there were some beautiful mobile or modular homes listed that seemed very reasonable. And I mean they were really nice, for like $38,000, beautiful places. We actually went and looked at several, but they were either in a trailer park, or a mobile home community,  which is pretty much...a trailer park.

And they were all nice too, fine looking 'hoods. The problem was, while the home was affordable,  the lot rent at every place we went was 6- $700 a month. 

I mean, that's a mortgage payment where I come from.  What little I've got is paid for, I can't be paying that kind of money at my age for lot rent.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.