@ least it will keep U awake

there R 2 types of ppl in this worlds

those th@ own a Detroit screeemn 2 stroke diesel

n those th@ wish they did

LOL

cya

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

ha just spotted this. that was the first truck i ever drove in my life,,,i was only 16...just around the yard didnt take it on the street....michaud bus lines salem massachusetts.it was thier tow truck...one of my first jobs....apprentis mechanic work...im sure some of you remember them...bob

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mowerman said:

ha just spotted this. that was the first truck i ever drove in my life,,,i was only 16...just around the yard didnt take it on the street....michaud bus lines salem massachusetts.it was thier tow truck...one of my first jobs....apprentis mechanic work...im sure some of you remember them...bob

Bob, did you notice the Western Star (?) has a Bulldog on the hood 😁

• Like 1

great video  ; couldn't truly enjoy it yet. had volume down;; TV / wife in same room. LOL.  bad habits still here guess; Hand moving as the shifting taken place. took a short while to realize video wasn't running backwards; driving done opposite side then USA.

Most of us have the same problem with truck videos volume wives are all crying thier too loud when in reality we only have them loud enough to barely hear them lol ..:. I can’t hear my worn out 7 nights a week big bang theory Like really man????

3 hours ago, Swishy said:

Sum sweet music (turn the V: up)

KW 1/2 Truck -8V-71 318hp Jakes

Rumor haz it: the shorter the pipe BTween Exhaust manifold to the muffler the louder it is

It dose help U keep awake

LOL

WotSezU?

cya

Very good wrong handed shifting,& driving wrong sided to boot. Is the pedals backwards on rhd truck? What foot you use for the throttle? Enjoyed seeing y’all’s country too. 🤙

17 hours ago, Swishy said:

Sum sweet music (turn the V: up)

KW 1/2 Truck -8V-71 318hp Jakes

Rumor haz it: the shorter the pipe BTween Exhaust manifold to the muffler the louder it is

It dose help U keep awake

LOL

WotSezU?

cya

I had to cringe about a minute in looked like the motorcycle guy was going to get hit. Also the "round abouts" get your head spinning. Great video.

Mark T

gudday m8

RE: Back when two stacks were closer to the center of the cab for a reason other than looks

Originally the KW 1/2 truck had a V6-71 and th@ put the winch hard up against the cross over exhaust to our passenger side of cab

when we shoe horned the V8 in it worked out easier to run the exhaust straight back and up each side of the winch

with 2 mufflers it did not quient the beast down so to Answer the Q: the exhausts are inline with the exhaust manifold outlet

RE:  Is the pedals backwards

the pedals are the same set up as wot u run

right foot go pedal ............ Left foot clutcherator with the stoppers between the 2

Looks like eye've pirated SteadyTeddys post .................sorry bout th@

cya

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well i wrote this out once and now i do it again. Hahahahaaaaa 

I have a cracker box with a Detroit id sell, think little longer wheelbase than the pic of the white/purple one, also have some earlie Mack's ill part with, Im in Fairbanks Alaska and they kind of under the snow cover till earlie April, think have 5-6, would love to sell off some of the projects that had dreams for but just not going to get to them.