Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Any guess's on What country will dominate the Olympics...  I know who I pick..... just read the label on every thing you buy, other than food items... jojo

WTF? Joe to visit Mack Truck Plant in Macungie TODAY. See you all there. NOT - I don't think so. Not me. I wouldn't go even if they paid me a United Auto Works salary for the day. Wounder how many employees are calling out sick? Or is the Union or Management making it a MANDATE to participate. Participate or else. Show you vaccine card or else. The local news channel is all gooey Joe is COMING. I bet you Joe hasn't came in years. He is so old and feeble-minded if he did come it would be talcum powder and he'd think it was a dry fart. The secret service would have to change his pants on scene.

Hey, Joe, boxers or briefs? - DEPENDS.

Edited by tenfive0
  • Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg

On 7/28/2021 at 8:30 AM, tenfive0 said:

WTF? Joe to visit Mack Truck Plant in Macungie TODAY. See you all there. NOT - I don't think so. Not me. I wouldn't go even if they paid me a United Auto Works salary for the day. Wounder how many employees are calling out sick? Or is the Union or Management making it a MANDATE to participate. Participate or else. Show you vaccine card or else. The local news channel is all gooey Joe is COMING. I bet you Joe hasn't came in years. He is so old and feeble-minded if he did come it would be talcum powder and he'd think it was a dry fart. The secret service would have to change his pants on scene.

Hey, Joe, boxers or briefs? - DEPENDS.

Screenshot_20210729-144316_Facebook.thumb.jpg.4d0d9e9ec3559b090230614183740c34.jpg

Screenshot_20210729-144301_Facebook.thumb.jpg.ae25df8c13349cb9f8fe9b3949b75bf8.jpg

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.