Mack Technician a pic for you

41chevy

Awesome & Congrats Paul. History assumes the Patriarch Abraham was generally in need of a shave and haircut too so there’s no doubt Beverly saw some of great, great, great, great, great, great x 250, grandad in you. Good strategy. 

Sabra......

The term alludes to a tenacious, thorny desert plant, known in English as prickly pear, with a thick skin that conceals a sweet, softer interior. The cactus is compared to Israeli Jews, who are supposedly tough on the outside, but delicate and sweet on the inside.[3]

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Awesome & Congrats Paul. History assumes the Patriarch Abraham was generally in need of a shave and haircut too so there’s no doubt Beverly saw some of great, great, great, great, great, great x 250, grandad in you. Good strategy. 

Sabra......

The term alludes to a tenacious, thorny desert plant, known in English as prickly pear, with a thick skin that conceals a sweet, softer interior. The cactus is compared to Israeli Jews, who are supposedly tough on the outside, but delicate and sweet on the inside.[3]

A Sabra  צַבָּר‎,( tzabar was a slur against native born) is any Jew born in Israel. The term came into widespread use within the Jewish population of Palestine, in the 1930s, but is thought to have been used as far back as the early 20th century, when it was used to refer to the first generation of native-born Jews produced by the Zionist movement, the children of the immigrants of the1st immigration  in 181 to 1903 . This generation of natives referred to themselves as Etrogim or Yellow Citron  " " The term "Tzabar" was used by immigrants of the 1904 to 1914 immigration and the 1915 to 1917 immigration from the Russian revolution and used originally as an insulting term by the Russian Jews. The changing of the meaning of Sabra to emphasize the softer interior rather than the roughness, was done by the journalist Uri Kesari, who himself was a sabra. Kesari published an essay, "We Are the Leaves of the Sabra!", on 18 April 1931 in the newspaper DOAR HaYOM  in which he argued against the discrimination which was cast against the native-born by the new immigrants

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

3 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

God's chosen people. Toughest, most persecuted, controversial, existentially threatened ethnic group on the face of the Earth.

WHAT? We're not Democrats!!  :omgcarrot:

• Haha 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

31 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

Boring shortcuts to a stale statistical website is how they express wedding “congratulations!!!” on the planet Blah Blah. 👽 😴 💤 🤷🏿‍♂️ 

Just kidding, best regards to the newlyweds!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Well bugger me, I  didn't see this coming, not that I would

I very much doubt I would ever go back for a second go at marriage, Ive been punished enough this go around 😃😃😃

Well done to the two of you and hope your as happy as can be

Paul

I never did either but it just happened

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

13 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I don't want to stir up division in the home...… I have to ask...…...did she reject Moxie? Kind of like pickles and vegemite, you sometimes cant give it away in a different country.  

She's lived here since 2001 and got citizen ship in 2002.  Loves Moxie, Moon Pies and Blueberry Chocolate, likes my head banging music. I've got to pry her out of my M917, drag her off my '48 Indian and have lost all rights to my Calico 9 pistol. Wants my Valkyre as her car.

I showed her maxis post on American Jews  liking democrats and she laughed, Because in Israel they adore Trump for among other things for moving the embassy to Jerusalem and hate Obama, Hilary, Kerry and a lot of anger over Obamas UN ambassador Samantha Powers for choosing the Hamas over Israel.

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 7/1/2020 at 8:45 PM, mrsmackpaul said:

Well bugger me, I  didn't see this coming, not that I would

I very much doubt I would ever go back for a second go at marriage, Ive been punished enough this go around 😃😃😃

Well done to the two of you and hope your as happy as can be

Paul

Me too. best part now is I can go away for a month and don't even have to call, keep hoping I'll come home to a empty house, no such luck, maybe the virus might help ?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 41chevy said:

She's lived here since 2001 and got citizen ship in 2002.  Loves Moxie, Moon Pies and Blueberry Chocolate, likes my head banging music. I've got to pry her out of my M917, drag her off my '48 Indian and have lost all rights to my Calico 9 pistol. Wants my Valkyre as her car.

I showed her maxis post on American Jews  liking democrats and she laughed, Because in Israel they adore Trump for among other things for moving the embassy to Jerusalem and hate Obama, Hilary, Kerry and a lot of anger over Obamas UN ambassador Samantha Powers for choosing the Hamas over Israel.

You'll just have to get another Valkrie, they're an awesome bike and one of the best sidecar tugs ever- the power and low CG of a Gold Wing and then some with less weight. As for Israel's politics, you're correct, they're moving to the right, which happens when a people are threatened and they are.

1 hour ago, Maxidyne said:

You'll just have to get another Valkrie, they're an awesome bike and one of the best sidecar tugs ever- the power and low CG of a Gold Wing and then some with less weight. As for Israel's politics, you're correct, they're moving to the right, which happens when a people are threatened and they are.

Moving to the right when threatened, that is why this country need to reelect TRUMP we are threatened by lawless liberal loons

• Like 2

That's the natural human reaction when threatened, but not always the best response. The major threat we face now is a stupid little virus, it attacks both democrats and republicans, and all america's guns, police, and even nuclear weapons are useless against it,

4 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

The Valkyrie I have is a late 1960s mid engine sports car.

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

Sorry, I'd forgotten about that one. Was quite a time back then, seemed like everyone who knew how to lay fiberglass was making kit cars.

You were closer you'd most likely enjoy it, 632 c.i GM crate motor in it. quite peppy.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE