Right about now.............

1958 F.W.D.

I"ll be local to Macungie this Saturday. I have a 8-1/2" - 10 bolt - 3.08 posi rear cut out of a 1986 Chevy PC1 loaded on my truck I'll be delivering to another local weirdo, freak, grease monkey, etc.  On the way to make delivery I could pass by the park but the dog won't let me. I'm sure it will be pulling on the choker towards the entrance to have a run of leash. I plan on taking my picnic basket, lawn chair and maybe the old lady to sit a while under a shade tree. Just for shi_s and giggles. I have been planning for the dog walk since last year and I'm not letting anything stop me.  

The Dog.

Mack 22-01.jpg     

The Rear.

20200617_122410-01.jpg

The remains.

20180903_184204-01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg

4 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

............Many of us would either be at Macungie or getting ready to leave for Macungie.

I just wanted to say to all of you weirdos, freaks, grease monkeys, etc. No matter what you are, we are all friends and I will miss seeing everyone this weekend. 

Most fitting way to describe the masses😁👍

CARLISLE, Pa. (WHTM) — A settlement was reached between the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Carlisle Events on the lawsuit regarding the Spring Carlisle car show.

The Spring Carlisle car show continues Friday as the state wants an emergency injunction to shut down the event because it exceeds the 250 person gathering limit. The car show typically draws nearly 100,000 visitors. This year, Mark Stewart, who represents Carlisle Events, says they estimate only 6,000 or 7,000 people per day.

Stewart says the Department of Health is misapplying its order and only selectively enforcing it pointing out the car show is happening on 100 acres of land.

“Because Carlisle is operating in such a responsible way and in compliance with the order and the 50% limit, we feel confident that the operations right now are wholey consistent with public safety and responsibility,” Stewart said.

After an hour long hearing, Thursday there was no ruling.

The car show runs through Saturday.

So far, the details of the settlement are unknown. Abc27 will have more details tonight at 5 p.m.

<<<-snip->>>

Comment: Reschedule the Macungie Truck Show? It was suppose to be this week end.

It appears if someone is willing to protect their rights, stand up, fight and push back Emperor Wolf and his butt buddy will fold. 

Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine is behind a lawsuit to stop a car show in Pennsylvania over coronavirus crowd concerns despite the state's general acceptance of crowded protests in recent weeks, which Gov. Tom Wolf even participated in. (Official)

• Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg

Wolf is quite the piece of work over this show, last week it was ok to demonstrate. And that thing in the picture next to him It should return back under the rock it crawled out from under  I'm embarrassed it is from my state. How screwed up do you have to be to cut your penis off and act like a girl in public?  

I've said it before it most still have balls. Because, you got to have balls to show your face in public if you look like that.

How screwed up do you have to be to appoint it as our state Health Director? Just goes to show what a moron Wolf is.

• Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg

thats a pretty neat setup you got there,,,make some  extra green on the side,,,picking up some old cars in fields for people,,,,but what the hell is that thing,with the curly blonde hair,,,my god,what a beast,,cant tell if its a man or a woman?????????bob