That's a Mobile Crane

kscarbel2

Liebherr Press Release  /  March 18, 2020

In fact, it is the most powerful 4-axle crane on the market.

The boom is the longest in this crane class and has extremely high lifting capacities when fully raised. This increases flexibility and saves transport costs, as this crane can tackle jobs which would normally require a 5-axle crane together with all the logistics work that involves. For example, the crane is ideal for erecting radio masts or tower cranes and also features time-tested technology in the form of VarioBase® and VarioBallast®.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cool cranes. And great pictures Hurstscrambler! That blue Pinnacle tractor is pretty sharp looking too.

Your picture looking down reminds me of something. My father was an iron worker and he was one of the ones that worked on the CN Tower with no safety harnesses back in the day. And built the super stacks at the mines in Sudbury.

I couldn't follow in those footsteps. I didn't inherit the gene of being fearless of heights, LOL Good thing I fell in love with trucks the minute I was born, LOL

I remember helping him build a couple mini-malls in town when I was young. They were only single ot 2 story. That was enough of that for me, LOL

That is the Landmark Center in Boston, 401 Park drive, near Fenway.  The guy driving the Pete was cool, unfortunately the guy driving the Mack was a dud.  I’d never worked with that crane company or trucking company before.  We split the crane with another contractor that was installing a new chiller,  so it was more of a debacle than usual.  

Did you put the sign on Whalburgers?  I think there is one of them across the street.  The funny thing is, they were supposed to shut the street down for us, the the detail shows up and they want to leave it open.  It was an odd play, but it worked out alright.  It is funny how disconnected pedestrians can be, you can put signs out, jump up and down, yell and scream at them and they don’t even notice.  I guess we can all be guilty of forgetting our surroundings, but some people are totally oblivious.  Andy

West Elm store and CB2 (crate and barrel). I love it when the self centered idiots lift caution tape up to walk under it. A few weeks ago we had an utter a-hole call the cops on my guys when one of them told her to walk around the crane truck  instead of undet it.