Impeached

david wild

2 hours ago, theakerstwo said:

And why the American people cant see thru this is over my head.Her and some more has taken the Dem party way out there and is willing to destroy the country over hate.

they see it plain as daylight. they just don't care. their party says it is ok, so they believe the bullsheet. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Had a really smart geeky kid in my class named Justin and we also had a class bully. The bully was a big, fat, wimp who, if punched, his eyes would get as big as 50 cent pieces and he’d immediately retreat. Justin had enough one day and decided he had it with the bully. Justin was smart enough to look around at the rest of us, who weren’t being bullied, and figure out what he also had to do. When he confronted the bully he refrained from swearing (1st mistake) and when he went to hit the bully he did this, strange, uncomfortable looking punch that looked like he was throwing a baseball (second mistake). Half way through the punch he slowed almost to a stop and started again. It was a bad showing, he needed to commit. 

Thats where Nanny P is. She wants to be tough, but she’s an old, worn down, establishment gal. She looks ridiculous as Justin did when she was ripping up that speech. Dumb, not tough. These folks think Trump is the big, fat, dumb bully, maybe (probably) they are partially accurate, but I guarantee they have no clue on what to do about him. Throwing Booty Judge or Commy Bernie at him sure as heck ain’t the answer. Making up fake news hasn’t worked. Making fake impeachment hasn’t worked. Making fake election fraud stories hasn’t worked. Obstructionist federal judge lawsuits hasn’t worked. Obstructionist politics hasn’t worked. Political campaign, fake dossier, spying hasn’t worked. Supreme Court justice confirmation obstruction hasn’t worked. They just keep screwing up and it’s a testimony to how unfit they are. Obama couldn’t deal with dictators in much the same feckless manner, no balls. Just like ol’Justin, halfway through the punch.....Stop. 

• Like 1

Not even wanting to fight a Dem voter, I’m only a fan of balanced government. If Trump is doing a great job then try to convince me you can do a BETTER job so I’ll vote for you. Don’t try to run an effective president out of office underhandedly.

I’m out on conversation. Made the mistake of watching the whole stinking impeachment farce while I was home sick with the WisCoronavirus. 

• Like 1

David they cannot defend there impeachment farce. The corruption in the Democrat party runs real deep, it runs from top to bottom. There is no integrity at all in there leadership. Take a real good look at these people on how rich they have become while in office. I am not saying that there no one on the other side that have gotten rich off the taxpayer. But the Democrat party and the evil dark money people behind them have a lot to lose as there corruption is exposed.  

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 7:06 PM, david wild said:

But they sell themselves as the party that is caring and will be there to help when you are in need and that is pure BS, they care about one thing, themselves, I don't want any one to suffer or live in true need but the Democrats use the lure of free stuff only to get those in need or just the loser wanting a free ride to get votes, the average Democrat voter just doesn't have the spine to call out their own kind they just go along and  thus lose any respect they may have had. 

I believe their lure of free stuff like college and money for not working replaced their years of parking their windowless vans in front of a school or college and offering candy and puppies for their victems to come into the van. At least they're keeping up on the times. . .

Edited by 41chevy
  • Haha 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE