Pictures of the Week

other dog

5 hours ago, Rob said:

We used a product manufactured in Canada on radar installations and modifications. It really held up well and was impervious to moisture intrusion very long term. I think the manufacturer was "Jet" but I'll see if I can round up a tub to get more information.

I got 2 little packets of grease that's for using on light bulbs so they don't get stuck in the sockets at the parts store. That's what the parts guy gave me because a container of the "real" stuff was about $12- is that even the same grease?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

6 minutes ago, other dog said:

Well, I had mentioned several times what an excellent wife she would be, and how anybody would be lucky to call her his wife,  and she agreed that yes, she would be "a good catch", so then I thought "maybe it could be me". I ordered a ring from Steven Singer and gave it to her when I was in Florida. She's having it sized now because I had no idea what size to get and it was way too big. I told her it was all pending your approval,  so she hasn't made an official statement yet. 

Back in those days I was so poor I made "Momma's ring. That's right. a 16 penny nail bent around a railroad spike I'd picked up alongside the track by the house and spray painted it gold. Shoulda seen the look on her face when I gave it to her. Thought she was gonna crown me king for sure right then and there!!! I actually did that before giving her the "real" ring. It too had to be smallerized to fit but since then it's been biggerized three separate times over the years. Swear the damned thing looks like it should be in her nose rather than around the finger.

Congratulations on the engagement but I think you probably knew that already. Next time you get in the area yell at me. Phone number is the same but new phone has a ringer I can actually hear now.

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

8 minutes ago, other dog said:

I got 2 little packets of grease that's for using on light bulbs so they don't get stuck in the sockets at the parts store. That's what the parts guy gave me because a container of the "real" stuff was about $12- is that even the same grease?

Yes it is, basically. Most dielectric grease in virtually non conducting but will disallow corrosion to freeze bulbs in their sockets.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:26 PM, other dog said:

Well, I had mentioned several times what an excellent wife she would be, and how anybody would be lucky to call her his wife,  and she agreed that yes, she would be "a good catch", so then I thought "maybe it could be me". I ordered a ring from Steven Singer and gave it to her when I was in Florida. She's having it sized now because I had no idea what size to get and it was way too big. I told her it was all pending your approval,  so she hasn't made an official statement yet. 

I absolutely APPROVE, with one requirement- you must wear a black tux with tails and a top hat at the wedding. 

Congrats my friend! I wish you both many years of happiness and fun. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

16 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I absolutely APPROVE, with one requirement- you must wear a black tux with tails and a top hat at the wedding. 

Congrats my friend! I wish you both many years of happiness and fun. 

...and just where am I supposed to find all that?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

8 minutes ago, other dog said:

...and just where am I supposed to find all that?

At the tailed tux and top hat store duh! 😁

• Haha 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 4 weeks later...