41chevy

A holes in Virginia

Don’t feel alone Paul,,,, Nevada has turned communist as well last few years thier moving in fast fortunately they do appreciate veterans here and I live in a hillbilly area ...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Besides Maine’s ice circles and sustainable Moxie.....Vets’ll get to stick jig pig-hogs. Impressive state record Perch just got iced. 2.2 lbs, 16 inch, little gal from Ohio. 

2C2D8AF8-F891-4073-931F-B75236A4F545.thumb.png.230276856bab47fe320a0afc355b6161.png

• Like 1

Folks from Maine seem to embrace the simple things. You don’t HAVE to love Moxie, but they choose to treat it like family. 

On 2/19/2020 at 5:26 PM, Mack Technician said:

Folks from Maine seem to embrace the simple things. You don’t HAVE to love Moxie, but they choose to treat it like family. 

Moxie, Moon Pies and Lobsta. Life it good

When my trucks and I got  home to the farm this evening WE got to meet the Newly Ordained Town Constable.A  22 year old son of the village's Mayor. I can't figure how to move it off the phone. Clarence told me he was told to watch out for us.  Uniform too big, sneakers, a brand new utility belt and holster WITH a new Glock 17. . . NEVER FIRED, I know because the high vis lock was still "protecting" any foreign material from intruding into the barrel or chamber.  Wondered if he knows officer Fife?

Probably didn't seem to respectful to him when I told him we were tired and to get out of our way and go away and closed the gates on him.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Haha 1