A holes in Virginia

41chevy

Don’t feel alone Paul,,,, Nevada has turned communist as well last few years thier moving in fast fortunately they do appreciate veterans here and I live in a hillbilly area ...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 2/19/2020 at 5:26 PM, Mack Technician said:

Folks from Maine seem to embrace the simple things. You don’t HAVE to love Moxie, but they choose to treat it like family. 

Moxie, Moon Pies and Lobsta. Life it good

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

When my trucks and I got  home to the farm this evening WE got to meet the Newly Ordained Town Constable.A  22 year old son of the village's Mayor. I can't figure how to move it off the phone. Clarence told me he was told to watch out for us.  Uniform too big, sneakers, a brand new utility belt and holster WITH a new Glock 17. . . NEVER FIRED, I know because the high vis lock was still "protecting" any foreign material from intruding into the barrel or chamber.  Wondered if he knows officer Fife?

Probably didn't seem to respectful to him when I told him we were tired and to get out of our way and go away and closed the gates on him.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Haha 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 months later...

Since your getting hosed in Maine too?

Why are county’s and townships frightened off by the idea of disabled vets collectively entering their space? Is there some kind of infrastructure they can’t afford to provide for that large a population of disabled people, but are legally obligated to provide? Is the ridiculous Somalian refugee contingency a way to curb the “disabled” label? .......or does the term disabled vet push some unseen A-Hole switch?  

Take a ride through one of Rez’s up here and you’ll see what free housing will look like after the refugees are done with it. I went through one last month and they had punched a hole through the side of the house and ran the rain gutter downspout in through the wall. The car was sideways in the ditch out front and mostly covered by the snow plow. Must have been beer in the trunk, it was left open and filled with snow. 

Veterans in general seem to annoy a certain political party. We offer them no political edge because most vote conservatively. As for the Somalis and Angolans they came in illegally through Mexico and the City of Portland being a sanctuary city welcomed them with housing, SNAP and Maine Care. They "welcomed" 9400+ to a city of 64000 and now ran out of money to take care of them. A city that had minimal violent crime now has day time robberies in the main business area, some right in front of the police head quarters.

Virginia was afraid the disabled vets would overload the emergency services and schools, plus with "them" being in the village would make the Fork Union Military Academy students would be upset with seeing them.

As for the response to the Cumberland County Executive board letter they will receive a letter stating that if they want the housing set up like that, they must pony up 2.7mil  to have the land for the project.

I had the issue with land in Mattituck  in N.Y. with the mc mansion crowd being angered by an old house and barn my aunt died in and I just closed it up. After two years of threats I deeded the 6 acres to the Jehovah Witnesses for their church functions out side the church proper. Maine I'll deed the 60 acres to the First Russian Baptist Church. Nobody gets homes, nobody gets tax revenue off church property and I  move on to building a few nice hardened bunkers at Firebase Bulldog in Virginia.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 year later...