How do you like your Massey?   They just started selling them local, but idk anyone that has one. I have a BX kubota and have thought about going a little bigger. Only concern I have is I have a 60" belly mower, and it all I now with.   

26 minutes ago, Hobert62 said:

How do you like your Massey?   They just started selling them local, but idk anyone that has one. I have a BX kubota and have thought about going a little bigger. Only concern I have is I have a 60" belly mower, and it all I now with.   

I like it!  Bought the MF 1533 new in 2005 and it has performed as hoped and anticipated.  Other than one hydraulic cylinder being redone under warr., nothing but scheduled maint. has been needed.  It has been as reliable as an anvil.  Still has the OEM battery!  Pretty good for almost 14 years.

I shopped Kubota, Kioti, Mahindra, JD, Ford NH and Branson and felt that Massey gave the best bang for the buck.

Don't keep up with all that is happening with new tractors but I believe around 2013 or so, more emission gear was mandated on small tractors.  Hopefully this has not caused as many issues as when Class 8 trucks have new mandated equipment and all the associated issues.

One source for a mega load of compact tractor info for all brands is TractorbyNet.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.