VALUE of 1985 Magnum Mack Superliner

Kind of depends of if you are buying or selling. Selling value way more than it is worth. Buying way less and it is a Deal.

In reality it is the history and condition it is in. The value is only as much as someone is willing to pay. There are very few Magnum's still working these days so the value is in the collector market. Without inspecting the truck the range I have seen is between $15,000 to $95,000. One was listed recently for $95K on a Mack resell site. Needless to say that truck was on there for months, don't know if it sold or was taken off for no interest at that price. If this truck is nice and needs no real work $40-50K would be a fare price only because it is a Magnum. That is without adding the emotional attachment value that can add zero to $$$.

If the engine needs rebuilt or has transmission/rears, problem that can be a $10-20K or more repair alone.

Nice looking and desirable Mack from the photo!!

So what is the price? Are there more photos and information?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

That is a beautiful truck in and out!!! I did see the for sale sign in a Gerhart's photo. It is NOT a Magnum but done to an extreme level. I would really like to know the price on that white truck? I have admired it for years.

Oh, so true. I always admired it too. I only noticed the for sale sign when I  was leaving but the number was not very pronounced and I did not see anyone around to ask. Plus I don't have the money anyway to buy something like that and wouldn't want to waste too much of any ones time, but I was curious. Thanks for clarifying its not a Magnum. You are right they did an excellent job making it look like one.

On a different note I did see a western style R 700 for sale with a V8 there. It was on a flat bed and someone had it running. The price was $4100. it seems someone started some restoration work to the frame but it still needed some work.

18 hours ago, Jamaican Bulldog said:

On a different note I did see a western style R 700 for sale with a V8 there. It was on a flat bed and someone had it running. The price was $4100. it seems someone started some restoration work to the frame but it still needed some work.

Good thing i couldn't get to Gerhards show this year :)

Haven't you make a picture of that R700?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, AZB755V8 said:

That is a beautiful truck in and out!!! I did see the for sale sign in a Gerhart's photo. It is NOT a Magnum but done to an extreme level. I would really like to know the price on that white truck? I have admired it for years.

I know who has the white magnum and it is a true documented magnum. I heard he wanted something like 85k.