What kids heard at the farm

41chevy

1 hour ago, 41chevy said:

School asked a few years ago who do they sue if a child gets hurt,

I would've Said...... The teacher in Charge of them......

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Gotta heck of a good immune system out of it though.    

What SO MANY kids don't have today.  Geez, gluten free this, peanut free that, bottle water, blah, blah, blah.  I think water out of the hose(well) still tastes better then any bottle water.

I have an older friend with kids that get sick if they blink too much(It seems).  The daughter is a complete wreck, gets sick all the time and looks like death warmed over.  The son is better, but not by much.  I didn't know him well when his kids were little, but heard they were OVERLY protective and thus they turned out as such.

Tragic.

Edited by Freightrain

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Until I was 10 years old the house I lived in had just a sink with a hand dug well with cold water only no bathroom. Everyone used a metal washtub for bathing. Out back of the house was the outhouse we used it all year long spiders and snakes you just got used to it I didn't know any better. In the summer the well would go dry and down the road was a little pond we would fetch water from I bet that water was sanitized? We never new any different and most of the kids I was in school with didn't have it much better. We lived threw it fine and dandy. I don't ever remember going to a dr. Gram had a cure for most of the ailments we got. My mother did take me to see about my  crooked back and my hands but back then the dr.? said just live with it there was no money for stuff like that. Sure is different today for the youngsters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1