Just for a laugh!

70mackMB

There was a small custom bike shop right at NY Thruway exit 20 on route 32, often wondered if that was his originally.  Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

he is a shitbad. we live about an hour and half away and have family in Montgomery. the stories we have heard! Mikey basically a drug addict, Paul Sr going in every bar around thinkin he is a tough ass and getting his ass kicked and kicked out the door, basically Paul Js is the only sane one

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

god it was a sad day when that overpaid shitbag made it back on TV. rumor has it OCC begged Discovery to put them back on the air.

Ahahahahahaha that is hilarious....bud.ive only seen the show once a few years ago but it didn’t take long to notice this assclown didn’t have the brains to come in outa the rain.,,,and how do you land a high paying gig like that with no credentials?????bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/11/2018 at 8:20 PM, 41chevy said:

There was a small custom bike shop right at NY Thruway exit 20 on route 32, often wondered if that was his originally.  Paul

you just might be rite paul,,,,he sounds like he might come from around there......bob

he did have some kinda steel or machine shop originally then got into the bike thing. the drama bs and the shit they do, destroy and wreck just pisses me off and he is a total shitbag in my eyes. i have worked for bosses that were really like him and wanted to knock their teeth down their throat. 

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg