mrsmackpaul

On 5/23/2018 at 11:01 PM, j hancock said:

Damn!  Seems like you have been plenty busy.  The horse ride sounds like the ultimate adventure.

Im still planning the horse ride but not just yet, mind you the way things have been I wonder if I should have just thrown caution to the wind gone for a very long ride ????

I see all the back packer young people from all over the world back packing and working their way around Australia and am very envious of them, the world today is very different than the world I grew up in 
Even the way young people act is very different, we (as in my friends and family I grew up with)  were bought up to be independent and make our own way in the world 
We were also bought up to never ask Mum and Dad for help and battle our own way thru things in life, Mum and Dad would be the very last people we would want to find out when things hadnt gone right 

Todays young people expect Mum and Dad to bail them out when ever anything happens and the very first people they call are their parents 

But I would like to go on the horse soon ish , also passed a horse drawn gypsy wagon on the hwy the other day and thought even that would be a very quiet way to see this wide brown land with a couple of draught horses plodding along        

Paul

• Like 2

Paul, glad to hear you're well. Or at least a rubber side down.

Sounds like plenty of changes in the life and they still haven't finished. Maybe less changes would be if you start making them earlier. Or maybe not, nobloke knows. On the other hand we are limited in time in this world so changes is a good thing. Unfortunately usually they're uncomfortable. But later they brings memories.

And from where I'm sitting... A 40 feet living conteiner, a Mack and the brown land all  around - sounds not too bad:)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012