Looking for an old Mack Dealer emblem

I'm trying to locate an old Bruckner Mack Dealer emblem like that would have been put on a new truck when sold. It seems like I've seen some in the past some where on trucks. I recently found out thats where my 1980 Superliner came from when it was sold new. Thanks, Josh

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking to an Old Dominion driver the other day and told him I had a Superliner and he said he saw a blue triaxle run around Erie last summer but it didn't sound like it ran very well. I told him I think I new the truck and it was a v8 and there is no better sounding truck. And looks very good.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, keg1 said:

I was talking to an Old Dominion driver the other day and told him I had a Superliner and he said he saw a blue triaxle run around Erie last summer but it didn't sound like it ran very well. I told him I think I new the truck and it was a v8 and there is no better sounding truck. And looks very good.

Amazing how many don't know the sound of a V8 engine these days and think they are a misfiring inline six. I hear it at my place. Nice to see a truck "as sprayed" rather than highly blocked, buffed, polished and massaged as posing for a photo shoot.

Not sure about the RL 700L emblems on the hood however..... Maybe just me but I was thinking those were RW series trucks and since I've lost my all my marbles, I could be wrong.

Nice truck and you have every right to be very proud of it.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

1 hour ago, keg1 said:

They have a real sound of there own!   terry:thumb:

14 hours ago, keg1 said:

I have people say that to me all the time. One guy that works for the one of companies I deliver asphalt to swore up and down there was something wrong with it till I told him what it was. Others think Life Star is on the way!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rob said:

Amazing how many don't know the sound of a V8 engine these days and think they are a misfiring inline six. I hear it at my place. Nice to see a truck "as sprayed" rather than highly blocked, buffed, polished and massaged as posing for a photo shoot.

Not sure about the RL 700L emblems on the hood however..... Maybe just me but I was thinking those were RW series trucks and since I've lost my all my marbles, I could be wrong.

Nice truck and you have every right to be very proud of it.

Rob, To me that's what a truck paint job should look like. They looked like that new. As for the RL signs I thought it would look cool. Lol; RL, RWL; Its close enough!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Yoos Brothers Construction said:

Rob, To me that's what a truck paint job should look like. They looked like that new. As for the RL signs I thought it would look cool. Lol; RL, RWL; Its close enough!

Couldn't agree more. I strongly prefer a clean older truck in it's working clothes rather than something dolled up to live in fear it might get scratched.

I'm still a bit of a purist with the RL 700 series having four myself. I knew the emblem was incorrect, (haven't lost it all yet) but it does look good on there. I'll see if I can run across the correct ones for you but they are kinda scarce citing age. 

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.