kscarbel2

Florida High School Shooting - 17 confirmed dead

10 hours ago, davehummell said:

It's to bad someone couldn't of shot the little shit before the media was around now it's circus time and those lawyer's will milk it for all our money's worth. It pisses me off the left and the snowflakes are saying I shouldn't have guns If I have guns around it's a fact I am going to harm someone with them. And this crap about ar15's the idiot's don't have a clue. A good marksman with a lever gun can pump out the lead pretty fast. In years past I owned a browning 30 belt gun and a maxim belt gun and went to full auto shoots great fun. Those twinky's would shit their pants at one of those shoots.I have come to detest the socalled media and just for the hell of it all those assholes in California that make all kinds of problems for the rest of us.The girlfriend says i'm just a miserable old fart and I say when you turn 60 you shouldn't have to suffer fools anymore that's my storey and i'm sticken to it.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Your 60+, sporting a girlfriend and playing with full auto BARs instead of hanging out at bingo halls!

Little "S" was not so dumb to be shot on sight. It was timed out strategically as long as no one would engage him. He dropped the gun, walked out with the other kids, went to subway, then McDonalds, and was on his leisure when the Cops got him hour(s) later. They don't mention that detail much due to the overwhelming number of screw-ups already surrounding the tragedy. If he wanted to he could have executed two mass shootings that day to really exalt himself to the level of top mass shooter.