1 hour ago, david wild said:

Your learning, welcome to the club, I am a charter member. law enforcement, safety inspector, all just code words for revenue agent. 

The courts have ruled...

* police have "no duty to protect or serve."

* "the truth is no defense."

Ya your right unions suck!! Everyone liked having 13 year old factory workers getting killed routinely and no labor laws related to pay, time, benefits, safety... the list is long! No matter how you cut it, the majority of blue collar workers in this country are riding on the coat tails of benefits created by organized labor. (that's union workers for the simple minded). I guess I'll keep paying my dues and let the cards fall where they may while you keep leaching off my benefits!

• Like 1

The motto for all those union slugs is always been less work for more money or maybe it the proverbial "not my job'. I watch those lazy slugs that work for the great state of Illinois sit along the road in their trucks all day. Most of us put in more work in a day then the four of them combined sitting in that truck. One day there were four small potholes on a bridge deck to fill there was 14 trucks there and five guys doing the work while the rest sat in the trucks reading the paper hows that for hard work and whos leaching off of who I pay for their salarys with my taxes. No wonder we are the highest taxed place in the US and what a surprise the state is broke maybe if they get paid for the time they put in actually working things would be a bit different just my observation.

• Like 2

Don't know man I believe you carry your own weight you don't work you don't eat we almost have to have unions or the system isn't going to give you anything at the same time I agree with you fully lay a little lazy people who just sit around and get paid but then same for politicians they just get elected and get paid don't even have to show up hopefully my boy mr. Trump changes all of that okay you're dead weight and you're not working now you're not getting paid[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

When a state contract comes up for bid and its total value is over 1 million you have to be a union contractor if not don't even bid if your non union it will be thrown out its state law. Hows that for our democrat politicians steering state money to their money laundering arm of the democrat party?

• Like 2

Seems like the Elephants are doing a great job so far! And I believe your right, I'm sure if your state workers weren't union they would work like dogs instead of sitting in the truck all day! HA! How about some management of the lazy thugs from the NON-union supervisors instead of just stealing your tax dollars, after all they are the highest paid of the group.

• Like 1