What has ECD been up to?

Eastcoastdiesel

Hahahaha. I am like 15 minutes from cane bay. Next time ya head out this way let me know! And yep... I'll be like that cop in Tennessee trying to spy on violators. ( I own a diesel repair shop and work on a fleet of trucks exclusively macks) 

We need more Diesel cops like you! Most DOT officers can't tell a u-joint from a u-bolt.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Underdog said:

We need more Diesel cops like you! Most DOT officers can't tell a u-joint from a u-bolt.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

State transport has already tried to reel me in. I want nothing to do with pulling my truckers over ( unless they are just stupid acting, and I pull them over as a trooper)

• Like 1

I actually just went through the academy with a whole lot of young ones. They couldn't tell they're elbow from their @$$hole let alone a cracked spring or the proper amount of brakes. They couldn't even tell me how the air system on a truck worked. Most of em just want a job. (It is a federal job). 

That's alright tho. Im hoping they have a little truck boot camp where they learn quick. Haha

• Like 2

Congrats and good luck. 

We are spending quite a bit of time in SC since our granddaughter was born and we ended up buying a second home on James Island so the DW can visit when she wants to. 

Does SC assign their new troopers to areas away from home? New troopers in VA are not allowed to be posted in the areas they grew up in. 

Stay safe out there. I've had the misfortune to respond to several incidents where troopers were hit on the interstate. And remember despite what they teach you about keeping traffic flowing your safety is always more important than keeping traffic moving.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!