May require assistance in western virginia.

ranchhopper

I have a military blazer sitting in big stone gap Virginia I may need assistance moving. I hired a transport company who went there today and said they couldn't haul it because its a full size K5. I would pay someone to haul it out of the municipal yard and store it until I can either line up another transporter or go get it myself. I am running out of time to remove it and I loose 40% of the purchase price if I default on it. It would have been real nice if they hadn't waited until the last minute to get it running me out of time.

Contact FWD aka YARDO  I think MACKMH9  (?) transports vintage fire engines and such. He's in Virginia. May be able to have him transport it.   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

19 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Contact FWD aka YARDO  I think MACKMH9  (?) transports vintage fire engines and such. He's in Virginia. May be able to have him transport it.   Paul

mack mhe9 does transport vehicles but I don't think he would want to go to Washington State. If you need his number, call me. 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

4 hours ago, ranchhopper said:

I live 40 miles west of Chicago.

DOH!!!! SORRY!!! I thought you were Rob!!!! LOL   

You anywhere near Hinckley? Close friend is the fire chief there.

In fact, mack mhe9 hauled two brand new Chevy pickups for a different fire chief friend in North Park, not too far from there. 

Yes I am sure Ray (mack mhe9) would be glad to help you out. You want his number?

Edited by 1958 F.W.D.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

1 hour ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

In fact, mack mhe9 hauled two brand new Chevy pickups for a different fire chief friend in North Park, not too far from there. 

Yes I am sure Ray (mack mhe9) would be glad to help you out. You want his number?

I'm 40 miles east of Hinckley been there many times and yes I would appreciate if you PMed me his number.

10 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

ren-and-stimpy-011.jpg

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.