Dog Faced Mack of the Future

41chevy

Kind of an interesting design exercise, working the Bull Dogs face into it.    Paul

mack_truck_by_alcoa.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

7 hours ago, PeterMack said:

They should try working a Superliner face onto that truck:D

Alcoa is somehow involved with the concept. If you have got to drive a blob truck, than this would be tolerable. 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Lol my company buys about every make truck. I just happened to be in a lane that has these things [emoji107][emoji107][emoji107] automatic Volvo. Somebody was just bashing them couple days ago.... Company driver....Can't pick our trucks......bob

18 hours ago, mowerman said:

But yes I make a pretty tidy living in that ugly tractor......bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Same here.  We have freightliners and volvos.  Our volvos run better but ride like shit.    I'm glad I got the freightliner though.   Worst part is being shut off at 63mph and that's on the cruise.   Only 61 on the pedal.   

18 hours ago, mowerman said:

But yes I make a pretty tidy living in that ugly tractor......bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Same here.  We have freightliners and volvos.  Our volvos run better but ride like shit.    I'm glad I got the freightliner though.   Worst part is being shut off at 63mph and that's on the cruise.   Only 61 on the pedal.   

Would be good to see Mack get away from the standard lookn truck of aerodynamically design

Guessn the bulldog shaped cab may use a bucket or 2 of fuel xtra a year as it does not look aerodynamic

but hay .............. bring it on .............. go 4 it

23995db276549fe0a19018fb992974e3.jpg

WotSezU?

cya

§wishy

• Like 1