Pictures of the Week

other dog

O.D. your tolerance level is much greater than mine .......your co driver wouldn't have liked where I would have parked his trailer:angry:   You could have brought that load of posts to me, I'm sure I could find a use for them, ..........I'm rethinking my letter to Santa ........ I think I want the contents of a gt r :wub: thanks for the road trip. I would have posted mine but it was a gray, snowy, foggy type of day. 

On December 11, 2016 at 4:15 PM, other dog said:

I took a load of steel to Columbia, S.C. then went to Earhardt,S.C. and got a load of posts going to Schaefferstown, Pa.

DSCN6747.JPG

Keystone fence supply?    I use to deliver to a grocery store on the other side of 501 from them.   

9 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

Keystone fence supply?    I use to deliver to a grocery store on the other side of 501 from them.   

Yes, that's a good store too- I was thinking of what I was going to get to eat from the deli all the way up there, the food is great. When I got to Keystone I slogged across the wet alfalfa field in the pouring rain over to the store. My feet were soaking wet, even in my "waterproof" boots, and I was just soaked from the waist down. And the store was closed. They had a sign on the door saying they closed at 5 that day so they could have their Christmas banquet. So, I slogged back across the field in the pouring rain and had beany-weenys.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.