MAD DOG MATTIS

1958 F.W.D.

Good pick!  Take no crap Marine!

23 minutes ago, gearhead204 said:

The things you learn on this site is unreal! like "Maddog" is a local .....well to me and Truck Shop that is

Mad Dog in Virginia MD 20/20 costs about 40 cents a gallon in the State Store. ..:P

20140630_230852412_iOS.jpg

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

7 hours ago, j hancock said:

If you buy it by the case, you get a free cardboard box....

Plus along with the card board box you get 50 gallons of Night Train for a penny more...

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

''They say he's the closest thing to General George Patton that we have and it's about time.'

President-elect Donald Trump

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some a**holes in the world that just need to be shot.”

“There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do. It’s just business.”

“There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It’s really great.”

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people.”

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*** with me, I’ll kill you all.”

“PowerPoint makes us stupid.”

Retired USMC General James Mattis

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gearhead204 said:

Well, I still have Coors Light .........so I guess I haven't hit rock bottom yet :D.........and twelve steps are too many to memorize:o.....don't think my 50 year old head could take a Thunderbird hang over any more!  

My squatters seem to like Tangeray and Romalar PM. nothing but the best best that bottle deposit money can buy

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul, if that's the camps drinks of choice , you don't need the sheriff to evict them! just get a propane cannon that growers use to keep birds out of their crops, set the timer to start around 5am.  and with the hangovers they will have I would bet they leave by 6am.:D

• Like 1