You FOMOCO Lovers

Mike

8 hours ago, Mike said:

Thought I would brag a small amount since I usually don't share much in the line of trucks. I had been looking for a very long time for one of these but never thought I would come home with a 7.3 of any kind. It is a 2000 F 350 4X4 automatic with 136,483 on the clock. Saw it in the Wheels and Deals Magazine and decided to give them a call. You might appreciate me for this, I traded a Toyota Corolla with 271,258 miles and was glad I could make the deal.   :D Back in the summer I found a 2007 with 6.0 but something was telling me to not buy it. So far i'm glad I waited. I was about to wait until next year,late when the incentives are available to take the new truck plunge.  

Homerun with 3 on base!

• Like 1

yup, Fuel injection modules and computer are another 6.0 litre headache. can change injectors about every other oil change. only problem I ever had with the 7.3 was the glow lug harness would burn out and up here in the salt belt of New York the oil coolers would rot right off the engine.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

2 hours ago, BillyT said:

Mike, much better used,that new truck smell goes away quicker than the payments!, looks like new any way! Be nice to the B .model, it probably thinks  you're gonna trade it next😁

I heard that. The B better cooperate with me when time comes to do anything to it. I bought new mirrors for the 350 , now installed and having issues finding Power Mirror Switch Connectors for it.