Can We Get Some More Refugees Please?!

Dirtymilkman

On 9/18/2016 at 9:20 PM, Dirtymilkman said:

Well, now it's happening in good ole Saint Cloud, Mn. One of our fine Somali refugees slashed a bunch of people up at the mall. He got exactly what he deserved, off duty Leo put three rounds in his head. Our fine Governor says if we don't like the Somalis here, we can leave. Maybe they should put the refugees in the governor's mansion. They're turning St Cloud into a slum. But whatever, they vote Democrat. 

And today Obama told the UN we will take 100,000 more. . . welcome to the third world death spiral as his gift to us..

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 hours ago, Dirtymilkman said:

He wants to get as many in here before Trump gets in. 

Yeah it's his "legacy", free all the terrorists and bring more in and turn em loose. This is why I carry. Hope I'll never need it but wouldn't be caught dead without it. Albeit I have not watched the news in the last couple of days but Monday was disgusting listening to Diblasio and Cuomo refusing to call the bombing in New york, terrorism by another crazy Islamist. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

With us taking on all of the worlds troubles, who will be left in those countries to pay the Dictators? 

They'll add the Dick Tax on our pay checks!  ;)

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

50 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'm sore enough without another TAX added to the cause. Can you spell REVOLUTION?

No that's just crazy talk. 😁

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

3 hours ago, grayhair said:

State of Texas just advised the Federal Gubmint that we will not accept any more refugees.  Feds say we have no choice on it and must accept.  Not sure what happens next...

I see the Republic of Texas returning!

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE