Latest pickup

Trailer all done with the painting.  Painted it with Rust Bullet primer after it got sand blasted and finished with Rust Bullet Gloss Black. Got all new LED lights and decided to put oak decking down the middle to close it in. New tires coming put the tube type radials back on it just need to paint the rims, got them all primed over the weekend. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Trailer all done with the painting.  Painted it with Rust Bullet primer after it got sand blasted and finished with Rust Bullet Gloss Black. Got all new LED lights and decided to put oak decking down the middle to close it in. New tires coming put the tube type radials back on it just need to paint the rims, got them all primed over the weekend. 

image.jpeg

Just be careful working with those rims and tires. Remember what happened to me last year with an old tube type rim rusted to the breaking point.

Gregg

• Like 1

I would just buy two 17.5 tubeless for spares and as you go through tires replace them.  The rims are like $75 from the tire store here locally and unless someone gave you some if you end up buying you would probably spend that much anyways

• Like 2

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

• 4 weeks later...

Geez! looks new!   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Jack its a funny world we live in if I spoke about some thing my wife had like yours did about your float I would be the biggest a hole in the world but the sheilas they speak there mind about our toys and get away with it LOL I guess why they are picking on our toys we are still buying them

Float has come up a treat mate should be proud hows the new shed coming along ???

Paul

Paul the barn is in a holding pattern, my barn is running about 3 wks behind schedule, I was suppose to have it up by the end of June, now I am being told not till the end of July. Was not happy with that,  now when the B-61 comes home from Mack Museum I will need to store it in the warehouse with the other truck till its done. I did get to park my truck next to it to get a feel for how it will fit, tight as I thought front to back but lots of room between trucks, Barn originally for just the Superliner so it was to be 36x24 but my father told me to go bigger because the B-61 was going to be mine in the future so I went to the 30x30 size to stay at or under 900 sq feet or anything bigger opens up a hearing and my neighbors opinions or voice to stop it. So I took what I could get by code from the building inspector with no neighbor input. On a bright note my oldest daughter gave me my first wall art for the barn, a nice Mack sign.

Jack

10409684.JPG

10409736.JPG

10409721.JPG

• Like 2