Latest pickup

• 4 weeks later...

Weather has allowed me to work on trailer, prepping trailer for sandblasting next week.  Brakes are new, all tires are junk but that's fine I have metric tires and rims found. Work doing some welding on small cracks this week now that it's all clean. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jackb61sx said:

GreenGiant thanks for the info, fortunately mine where done prior to my purchase. Well today the sandblasted came and did his thing and stripped the trailer. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Today we sprayed the trailer with Rust Bullet primer, that stuff is the best primer I have ever used. I got it originally to just go over the rust before I decided to sand blast it. So we just applied it over the bare metal and what ever got missed, covers very well and well worth the cost of $168 a gallon. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Can you share the sand blast outfits contact info with me?  PM or post it...either way...I might have a Mack they can do some work to...Any idea if they can differentiate between heavy steel and sheet metal with their abilities?  Thoughts?

Thanks

The company is VC Sandblasing, they are out of south shore. I think they should be able to, they where recommended to me by a friend who had them do boats and his antique pick up  there number is 781-353-4400 and the person is Craig.

Jack

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:35 AM, jackb61sx said:

The company is VC Sandblasing, they are out of south shore. I think they should be able to, they where recommended to me by a friend who had them do boats and his antique pick up  there number is 781-353-4400 and the person is Craig.

Jack

Thanks for the info Jack.  Appreciated.

• 1 month later...