How many of us have heard this?

ranchhopper

Got to confess this is one of mine . 40,000 original miles was used for harvest until 3 years ago when some "bored hunters" for NYC shot the crap out of it. I get so mad every time I see it, I avoid it now. Course it fits with my pair of round2its . A B model dump and White Mustang tanker that are now in a little forest with 2 cranes, a Cat and Ford Dump for company. . .

reo2.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

lol,,,,ya i guess we,ve all heard that years ago i walked up to a guy had a 49 mercury sitting a while side of his house,,,,he told me he was giving it to his daughter when she grows up and starts to drive and heres this tiny kid riding a tricycle around,,,,i asked him is that her???? he said yes so i told him thanks and good luck,,,,walked away thinking you shitten me???????? shes not going to want that bathtub,,,im sure she with be looking for some sort of japanese ziparound ...like wow man lol.bob

I've managed to keep to a simple rule, If I can't get every vehicle, trailer, and equipment I own in the barn/ garage out of the weather something has to go.

Lately I cheated a little and bought a house with a larger garage and larger barn just to keep things in. :banana:

• Like 2

I've managed to keep to a simple rule, If I can't get every vehicle, trailer, and equipment I own in the barn/ garage out of the weather something has to go.

Lately I cheated a little and bought a house with a larger garage and larger barn just to keep things in. :banana:

As my Dad always says "A man cant have to many sheds" how true is that he has acres of sheds (and they are filling fast) now Mum refuses to help build anymore

Paul

That first panel truck is a 1940...the ONLY year they made that exact grill design! One farmer in my town has one under his barn which is his "baby" I can't imagine it is too dry under there. I can only see the front 3 feet of it but it drives me nuts. If you are just gonna let it rot, sell the darn thing!

Should be a law or something.