Antique truck show and live demonstration in Putnam, CT this year

Great!

Please set a date asap so we can plan to try to attend. The calendar fills up quickly that time of year so you will need to jump on it if you want a good turn out.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

We are gambling that risk of rain/cold beats oppressive heat !

Yeah right; July in central Mass is a cool spring day around here. But I seem to remember at least once when the white stuff flew in that part of the world on Columbus Day. I hope it works out for you.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Why the change? The summer show always drew a huge turnout

Well actually we were down from prior year in terms of vehicles. And show years ago was not in middle of summer. We had a lot of guys (contractors) who were just too out straight and needed a "day off"- not to say that can't happen in October as well- and while a lot of people bitched about the heat- they might be bitching about the "cold" in October!

When in October this year, will you not be up against Mack fest and Gerharts show.

No- Mackfest is Sept. and Gerharts is early Oct. Plus our feeling is we are a regional show and don't compete. How many of the trucks that you see at our show do you see traveling to PA?

Yeah right; July in central Mass is a cool spring day around here. But I seem to remember at least once when the white stuff flew in that part of the world on Columbus Day. I hope it works out for you.

Thx-we shall see.

Well actually we were down from prior year in terms of vehicles. And show years ago was not in middle of summer. We had a lot of guys (contractors) who were just too out straight and needed a "day off"- not to say that can't happen in October as well- and while a lot of people bitched about the heat- they might be bitching about the "cold" in October!

I always enjoy the variety at the show and look forward to it regardless of the date