Winters back! For a few days :)

Timothy Maikshilo

Those pics of how the road twisted with some snow (or ice?) on makes feeling "Brrr...".

And the very first shot gives just a cry - the car is in front of you but you're in the left lane!!

The next one looks Ok though :)

From seeing the pictures I suppose you drove calm enough having moments to apply the camera.

Almost every shot is nice enough for a screen wallpaper :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

tim looks great! 103 here today, looking foward to seeing some snow in the mountains. thanks for the pics

I seem to remember some people over your way complaining about all the snow a few months ago and now you want it back LOL

There's just no pleasing some people LOL

Paul

• Like 1

tim looks great! 103 here today, looking foward to seeing some snow in the mountains. thanks for the pics

gearhead I really enjoy see the snow in far off mountains more than driving in it. has been cool here this week but when the sun is out it warms up rather nicely!

Those pics of how the road twisted with some snow (or ice?) on makes feeling "Brrr...".

And the very first shot gives just a cry - the car is in front of you but you're in the left lane!!

The next one looks Ok though :)

From seeing the pictures I suppose you drove calm enough having moments to apply the camera.

Almost every shot is nice enough for a screen wallpaper :twothumbsup:

Vlad it was snow with some ice depending on the elevation I was at. It was all melted in 3 hours on my way back. The road is very tight and curvaceous so wide turns are needed. I thankfully I haven't got nervous in years, just go slower and take my time. Glad you like the pictures! This gravel road was really curvy and steeppost-426-0-19039800-1439534714_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome Tom! First I thought Oh Sh** wrong side of the road! Doh! I'm on the wrong side! Coming down looked like it was hovering around 32F and love the video's as you have the hood of the large car!

Yeah, i'm on the right side of the road. You, on the other hand... :whistling:

These videos are at least 4 years old, been driving the KW 4 years in October. Stuck a little Kodak camera up on the dash and took them. That was the ol' Pete I used to drive with the 550 Cat and 18 speed.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.