That is really sharp. Some of the old graphics on manufacturers' boxes was really well done art work.

That is very true. We have all these shelves with nothing but plain brown cardboard boxes on them. If these were sitting on the shelf, they would stick out like a sore thumb. I did find another box of rings and a few dead mice under the shelf. Also found 2 Switzer turbo center sections, both in great shape, one still in the box and these are very old as well.

The way things are going, you probably won't see "Mack" on any parts boxes before long either.

Our MP engine turbos come in Cummins boxes and sometimes we get engine parts in Volvo boxes, if they are out of the Mack part # they send the same part in a Volvo box, same engine, same part.

That is very true. We have all these shelves with nothing but plain brown cardboard boxes on them. If these were sitting on the shelf, they would stick out like a sore thumb. I did find another box of rings and a few dead mice under the shelf. Also found 2 Switzer turbo center sections, both in great shape, one still in the box and these are very old as well.

mice?.."arright then...how much you want fer 'em?..reckon I'll have some of tha big-uns" (Carl from "Slingblade")

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

mice?.."arright then...how much you want fer 'em?..reckon I'll have some of tha big-uns" (Carl from "Slingblade")

"Big Uns"? Wasn't that the favorite reading material for Al Bundy, of Married, with Children? I do mean besides the newspaper in preparation of a "mans flush".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

"Big Uns"? Wasn't that the favorite reading material for Al Bundy, of Married, with Children? I do mean besides the newspaper in preparation of a "mans flush".

Rob

It might have been-I haven't seen that show for years. Carl was talkin 'bout tha french fried potaters.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.