r model vent window rubber

Ask Watts. Tell them you're on the BMT

1-888-304-MACK (6225)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My parts man actually did look it up but wasn't sure, there was other customers waiting, and he seemed hurried. All of the truck dealerships seemed to be under staffed in the parts department. It doesn't matter which one, the good parts men are usually helping the mechanics who are on the clock, the accountants have learned the public's time is worthless. Any how watt's website shows it as an assembly only so I guess that's how it comes.

My parts man actually did look it up but wasn't sure, there was other customers waiting, and he seemed hurried. All of the truck dealerships seemed to be under staffed in the parts department. It doesn't matter which one, the good parts men are usually helping the mechanics who are on the clock, the accountants have learned the public's time is worthless. Any how watt's website shows it as an assembly only so I guess that's how it comes.

The Watts site doesn't show all the options and parts. Call them.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Does anyone know if r style vent window rubber is available separate from the entire window assembly. I went to my dealer yesterday and the parts man didn't think so.

The former Mack Trucks always offered all the parts of your R/U/DM model door vent windows separately, under part numbers beginning with the vendor code 2795 (Machine-Rite Products, which became a subsidiary of Excel Industries).

Back in the day, the 84QS55R (right) and 84QS56R (left) vent window assemblies were reasonably priced. But under Volvo, I imagine they have a horrendous price now (and a meaningless Volvo global system part number instead of the former Mack part number that had meaning).

The former Mack Trucks always offered all the parts of your R/U/DM model door vent windows separately, under part numbers beginning with the vendor code 2795 (Machine-Rite Products, which became a subsidiary of Excel Industries).

Back in the day, the 84QS55R (right) and 84QS56R (left) vent window assemblies were reasonably priced. But under Volvo, I imagine they have a horrendous price now (and a meaningless Volvo global system part number instead of the former Mack part number that had meaning).

Unfortunately I missed a chance to know how those things were nice in good old days but now it seems like Volvo's ship those vent windows to Sweden and than back for the cost they offer them.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012