Sign in to follow this  
kscarbel2

Tim Maikshilo isn’t fooling me - It's the Vegemite

Dang it kscarbel2! You let the cat out of the bag! MMMM Vegemite which is an Ozzie favoritepost-426-0-70934800-1436774930.jpgand good on toast and my favorite,Marmitepost-426-0-29212800-1436775006.jpgThe building block of any nutritious breaky!

Sooooo......

Is it bad to put ketchup on my vegemite sandwich?

• Like 1

this is the first for me,,,,asked the old lady,,,,says her market sells it,,,,raleys reno...bob

• Like 1

If it weren't for Men At Work, I still would probably have never heard of Vegemite.

Exactly what I was thinking!

So Tim do you have weetbix in NZ ?

Weetbix is the go out here does the rest of the world have them ?

4 weetbix in a bowl chuck in some milk a tea spoon of sugar Bob's your uncle followed up by Vegemite on toast enough to keep you going till lunch

Paul

• Like 1

When I was a kid in primary school one of my good mates was a diabetic and he always ate Vegemite and Salada biscuits anyway for his birthday he got a 4 liter / 1 gallon tin of Vegemite

When we had smoko at school him and I would swap smoko so he got home made biscuits or fruit cake and I got Vegemite and Salada's he never had any problem and we did this for at least five years until the fun police school teacher busted us notes home to our parents the end of a good thing lol

Paul

• Like 1

WHAT????? NO HOT POCKETS??? POP TARTS?????

THANKS FOR THE BACKGROUND ON SANITARIUM KSCARBEL

HAHA pop tarts thats what they called the Spice Girls out here do they still make pop tarts ????I havent heard them advertised for years

I just asked the Princess she does all the shopping here and she hasnt seen them for years either

• Like 1

The world will always have a supply of pop tarts and Pop Tarts.

• Like 1

I was told the Aus sanitarium branch is a not for profit organisation. They basically give all their profits away to charity. I guess that's expected from the church.

The world will always have a supply of pop tarts and Pop Tarts.

But no dried salt cod flakes!

So Tim do you have weetbix in NZ ?

Weetbix is the go out here does the rest of the world have them ?

4 weetbix in a bowl chuck in some milk a tea spoon of sugar Bob's your uncle followed up by Vegemite on toast enough to keep you going till lunch

Paul

Paul, weetbix are big here in NZ and they have multiple flavors too. People here put yogurt on their weetbix and dried fruit too!

Paul, weetbix are big here in NZ and they have multiple flavors too. People here put yogurt on their weetbix and dried fruit too!

That's what I enjoy about breakfast in Europe, they have jugs of the liquid yogurt you can pour on your cereal (eg. muesli) like milk. I've never seen it in the states.

Well there you go weetbix in NZ I shouldnt be surprised we share a lot of different things with our NZ friends

Paul

• Like 1

Found these at count down last night MMMMMMattachicon.gifMarmite yum.JPGAwesome with beer!

Okay, okay, now you've done it.............because I won't be able try out a bag until............probably when I run through Hong Kong next month. I know I can get the jars of Sanitarium Marmite there.

Okay, okay, now you've done it.............because I won't be able try out a bag until............probably when I run through Hong Kong next month. I know I can get the jars of Sanitarium Marmite there.

I'll send you a bag if you can't find any in Hong Kong. What brings you there?