Pictures of the Week

other dog

Cool numbers!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I think I fixed it- I deleted the pictures in the double post, and these deleted right along with them, so I re-posted them...hope it didn't double post again.

Looks good- don't look 58FWD, I already mailed your refund check.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I think I fixed it- I deleted the pictures in the double post, and these deleted right along with them, so I re-posted them...hope it didn't double post again.

Looks good- don't look 58FWD, I already mailed your refund check.

Woops. Too late. I'll mail your check back to you that you mailed to me that I mailed to you.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Woops. Too late. I'll mail your check back to you that you mailed to me that I mailed to you.

OK, thanks- here's a free bonus pic of a girl in a car for screwing up the pictures of the week, from the interweb-

post-1374-0-73277300-1432262521_thumb.jp

• Like 1

OK, thanks- here's a free bonus pic of a girl in a car for screwing up the pictures of the week, from the interweb-

post-1374-0-73277300-1432262521_thumb.jp

i was also brokedown,,last friday morning...6 hrs with only broken radiator cap and lost coolant,,,got paid for the whole thing,,,,but froze to death top of donner pass,,,30 degrees and snowing...bob

• Like 1

I passed this girl pulled over on the shoulder in Winfall on the way home yesterday. It looked like she might have been having mechanical difficulties, but it was getting late and I didn't have time to stop.

attachicon.gifhot11329.jpg

You need to schedule a "breakdown" the same time as the Winfall wimmins breakdown.

Then you could wait together.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Thank you for posting.

The grundhogs and Macks are nice although " $973.50...to fix a broken air line" sounds terrible.

I can't belive. Yes, I still can't belive!!

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thank you for posting.

The grundhogs and Macks are nice although " $973.50...to fix a broken air line" sounds terrible.

I can't belive. Yes, I still can't belive!!

me neither Vlad, me neither. It would have been cheaper to send our mechanic in the pickup from Concord, Va. to fix it, and almost as quick.

Dammit! I passed by while heading north at about 8:45 Wednesday night and looked for you in the NB pickle park (I always do). Meanwhile you were sitting across the street with your hood up! I should've been back through heading south at around 11:00 but my relay was pushed out from North Lima to Warren, OH so you were gone by the time I got back to Bridgeville. By the time I spotted you it would've been too late to pull in but still, WTF! I might have even waved to you!

Jim