damn phone...

RowdyRebel

Did the same thing this time, but instead I was patient and waited instead of clicking the "post" button again...and again...trying to get it to go through. Apparently it made the post, but instead of loading the page I got this:

post-1673-0-37506600-1432217343_thumb.pn

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I been having issues with BMT. I sent Barry a note via email because I can't send PMs here. I have several issues but Barry's initial reply is "no problem found". Perhaps if everyone that is having issues would send Barry a note, maybe it will be resolved. Thanks!

UPDATE: Just saw Barry's post....damn dang software updates.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Having the same problem yesterday and a little less to day from laptop and a friend PC. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I watched about the same picture on my screen either but passer it by paying no attention.

I'm too upset having issues, better to not getting them in mind if possible.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

just tryed to send a PM to 41 chevy,,,,message failed WTF...was just gonna tell ya,,,still trying to download photos,,,,damn smartphone,,,i can watch TV on it,,,yada yada yada,,,but cant make calls,text,,or send photo,s what a deal,,,tryed 2 more things this morning,,,,failed both times,,,one more idea,,,,aaaah modern day technology...gotta love it,,,,oooohhh but wait,,,,thats right,it all comes from communist china,,,nowdays,,,,interesting...bob

just tryed to send a PM to 41 chevy,,,,message failed WTF...was just gonna tell ya,,,still trying to download photos,,,,damn smartphone,,,i can watch TV on it,,,yada yada yada,,,but cant make calls,text,,or send photo,s what a deal,,,tryed 2 more things this morning,,,,failed both times,,,one more idea,,,,aaaah modern day technology...gotta love it,,,,oooohhh but wait,,,,thats right,it all comes from communist china,,,nowdays,,,,interesting...bob

:blush::blush::blush:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE