week in pics

mack mhe9

I think I met Eric last summer on the NY Thruway. Looks like the same truck. Nice guy to chat with. Does come from around the Port Jervis area?

Eric Jasper is a great hard working guy from the Port Jervis area... He comes out to a lot of shows with his two sons. Doesn't often bring the RW out to shows. He hooked me up with my F-model when that truck was for sale at A. Trovei's in Sparrowbush near Port Jervis.

Gregg

..........Don't know what make of car that is,but I do like the dual airbag set-up in it! Al

She is showing great restraint(s) too

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

We all like the truck stuff, and almost everybody likes boobage. I think I might know that girl in the car. Can't see her face well enough to tell for sure, but I think her name is Norma Stitz.

I knew something was there but it took me a few seconds to find it. Once I lifted and separated the "titz", it became obvious.

Jim