Pictures of the Week

other dog

Great pics. Haven't had a cold...yet, but did get to shovel 8 inched of snow this morning. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Looks like a good week at all.

Hair cut is much more important thing than we use to think sometimes.

Right now I'm in a balance to cut my beard short again or keep it growing to be plaited :whistling:

More superviser pictures please!

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Hope you're feeling better. I cut my hair every 2 weeks. I'm always sick but it's worth it to not have to carry a comb.

I dodged the snow bullet by running the Ohio Turnpike Thursday night. Go figger.

I'd like to deliver a load for your driver in the KW if she ever breaks down, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Thanks for sharing your POTW!

Jim

It looks like the wrecker worked well for the load swap, but it probably wasn't cheap. I need to borrow your giant woman to clean windshield and windows in the mornings. :D

They're pretty big, it's harder to do the smaller I make them- I figure everybody wants to see a little more detail anyway.

Yeah, I thought it would have been a lot cheaper to fix the bearing, even if they had to call the "axle doctor", I think they're called? They come out with a truck with all the tools, cut the spindle off, weld a new one on, and guarantee it to be straight and true and that the seal will hold.

I mentioned this to the other driver, because those rotator wrecker trucks don't work cheap. Apparently they had already checked into it because he said there was only one place in the area that did it and it would be a couple of days until they could get to it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Then on the way home I stopped at the Winfall rest area. I heard a thumping noise coming from the trunk of this car, then noticed this girl in the trunk with duct tape over her mouth and hands. I think she was trying to tell me something, but I have no idea what. I'd never seen a license plate like that so I figured the car was probably from up north somewhere, so I just got back in my pickup and came home.

post-1374-0-18986600-1426964350_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.