Tilcon T800B low bed

Timothy Maikshilo

tim hijack that wheel loader and bring it down here i need to move some dirt :loldude:

Carlotpilot I bet they are using for all the snow they've been getting in Connecticut!

Yup, I want the loader too!

Make sure it is full of fuel before it is dropped off please.

Jim that's perfect! Great come back! We've got a couple like that at work and they do go through an ungodly amount of fuel.

I work for Pennsy Supply North Pittston,Penna. we are also part of the Old Castle conglomerate of companies.About all are company trucks are Peterbilt including low-boys. We still have some Mack water trucks and use DM600 and 800 for site work.They sold the last of the B-81's a few years ago. Joe D.

I work for Pennsy Supply North Pittston,Penna. we are also part of the Old Castle conglomerate of companies.About all are company trucks are Peterbilt including low-boys. We still have some Mack water trucks and use DM600 and 800 for site work.They sold the last of the B-81's a few years ago. Joe D.

Joe the company finally realized that they should keep our R models and started turning them into crash trucks. They were sending them to auction but never run in the winter so excellent frames and bodies.

One of the few Kenworths I like is the High hood T-800. :bulldog3:

Not a KW expert here. I didn't even know they made a flat hood t800. I've seen plenty of the wide hood ones. When do they get the flat hood is it for bigger engines or something? To me that looks like a lowered c500... i like it.

There is a company in Northeastern Penna. that runs a fleet of the T-800 B's with big power Popple Construction Laflin,Pa. They also own Red Rocl Quarry and some coal strip mines. I like the look of them with the big flat hood and set back axle. Another bonus on the Popple T-800 B's they run spoke wheels.They are silver colored with about 18-19 foot I think Ti-Brook aluminum bodies Joe D.

Macktrucks4 those are the newer ones that Popple has. He was still running some of the W900B with the flat hoods bringing coal down from simpson,Pa. to his breaker in Laflin,Pa. Tim I am unable to post pictures. When we get back to work in Spring I will try to get some. Maybe Macks can get some before. I think Popple is the last in my area that I know of to order trucks with spokes. Joe D.

Mike Latona does well pad work for the gas cdrilling companies.Pennsy Supply where I have my truck working did a lot of work for Latona and vice versa. I did do some work for Latona years back but now i stay with Pennsy, they treat me pretty good and have all the work I need so far.Northeastern Penna. is a bit different than other areas as you have to play ball.As you know Red Rock Quarry ships their material to quite a few States for landscaping material. Joe D.

I'm trying to figure out why the 5 inline on the back vs other set up. also why it is nosed on rather then backed on since all the alxe on back and back of machine is heavier. Oh the things I ponder

I was curious also. What were his axle weights like? I don't think i' ve ever seen a group of five like that. The extra set of brakes might be nice but here in PA four close is the most i' ve seen.

I was curious also. What were his axle weights like? I don't think i' ve ever seen a group of five like that. The extra set of brakes might be nice but here in PA four close is the most i' ve seen.

Idk I want to know why and not told thats the way they do it up there. that quint is shoving alot of weight forward. I know my quad did