Bad influences

1958 F.W.D.

So "Medium" (age 9, soon to be 10) comes up to me at the beginning of the game and says "Hey Dad, what are we gonna do if the Patriots win?"

I kinda shrug my shoulder and say "I dunno, what CAN we do?"

He pauses for a minute and then says ....."Start a bar fight?"

What happened next? Was there good old-fashioned brawl or did the two of you leave the bar?

Jim

Randy was in no condition to drive home so he gave the keys to Med.

Hey, it's OK. Med. can see over the steering wheel...

And Small can work the pedals!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Luckily you only need the clutch to start out with. Just jam'm when you find'm after that. LOL!!

On a side note: Was there something special going on yesterday? I was in the garage being productive and didn't watch any TV>

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't get too excited over the Super Bowl. I had it on but mostly for some ambient noise while I did other stuff.

I did watch the last few minutes which were pretty exciting, but unfortunately the team that was just busted for cheating won.

Jim

So "Medium" (age 9, soon to be 10) comes up to me at the beginning of the game and says "Hey Dad, what are we gonna do if the Patriots win?"

I kinda shrug my shoulder and say "I dunno, what CAN we do?"

He pauses for a minute and then says ....."Start a bar fight?"

I blame gearhead, Hatcity, Otherdog, Freighttrain, 41Chevy, Mike69Mackman, Slpwlkr and JT for this.

Thank God the kid didn't say "Ha Dad, what are we gonna do with this 8-71 Detroit two stroke I just bought?? ".....
  • Like 2

I'm at the point where i'm too old to fight and too fat to run, so I'll just stay home and let medium TCB for me.

I didn't really care about the game either, none of my favorite teams were in it, but I did listen to it on the radio when I was parked for the night in Carlisle, Pa.

It was a good one though, I thought Seattle had it won- just like I thought Green Bay had it won when they played Seattle in the playoffs.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.