Vertical mount AM/FM radio

Superdog

At the risk of sounding ignorant, I know what you mean by vertical mount (first R I dove to make a living had one), but I didn't realize there was a special radio for such an application. The R model I drove that was set up like that had a K- mart brand radio. I doubt that was factory equipment.

At the risk of sounding ignorant, I know what you mean by vertical mount (first R I dove to make a living had one), but I didn't realize there was a special radio for such an application. The R model I drove that was set up like that had a K- mart brand radio. I doubt that was factory equipment.

Well I wouldnt get to concerned I havnt seen a vertical radio myself either only normal ones on there side

Paul

Yep,there is.

well I jumped on Google and found a company that does retro car radios in the US and emailed them for you and they sent back that they do I have just emailed them again and asked for a picture so as I can make sure we are all talking about them same thing will let you know what I find but they say the display will be horizontal when it is mounted vertical so will wait and see

Paul

I was curious. Would this be a factory Mack radio? It doesn't say Mack on it anywhere. As far as I know It's the original radio to the truck.

1985 RD

attachicon.gifImage 3.jpg

I had one in my 83 rd and there was a bulldog on it somewhere not 100 percent sure if it said mack on it,truck was way to loud to listen to the radio,lol
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...