Caterpillar Vocational Truck overview

kscarbel2

Fleet Owner / October 30, 2014

Ron Schultz, Cat's sales manager-global on-highway trucks, provides an overview of OEM's new axle-forward CT681 Class 8 truck model.

The CT681 is now in production and is the second model in Cat's on-highway truck line, the other being the CT660 axle-back configuration rolled out in 2011.

Video: http://fleetowner.com/equipment/caterpillar-vocational-truck-overview

Supposedly O and G has a couple of Cats. I heard they were gifts. Used to be an all Mack fleet then ford and sterling snuck in. Now kenworth. Don't think they bought new Mack in about 20 years. Never saw them with any Cl's or Granites. They had plenty of DM's and R's maybe some RD's. Some of their old Macks are still operational. :SMOKIE-LFT:

I got a quote on buying leasing 25 of the Cat trucks.Myself and my 2 brothers were bidding on a contract for one of the big oil companies in the natural gas here in Pa.I priced Cat,Mack,Petes.Cat and Mack were the better priced trucks.The problem we ran into was the contract was only going to be good for a year.Mack didn't want to do a year lease.Cleveland Bros,the Cat dealer we had dealt with in the past and they went to bat for us to Cat.They would of given us the one year lease if we got the contract which we didn't so the deal is dead.

Supposedly O and G has a couple of Cats. I heard they were gifts. Used to be an all Mack fleet then ford and sterling snuck in. Now kenworth. Don't think they bought new Mack in about 20 years. Never saw them with any Cl's or Granites. They had plenty of DM's and R's maybe some RD's. Some of their old Macks are still operational. :SMOKIE-LFT:

They gave them back to cat

• Like 1

Matt