News article

russoniellov

If our presiden had any balls he could bring Russa to its knees by stopping all banks and credit card co's from doin business there! also he can stop all corn and wheat from being sent over there! starve the people and they will turn on this guy! But as you all know Mr Dick head in DC excuse me The DICK HEAD we have in DC has NO BALLS! Did you catch him last night?? One the eve of 9-11 the first words outta this guys mouth was ISIL is not a muslim group!! Hellow there stupid did they not say that they will not stop untill the musilm flag of Allah flies over the Whitehouse! Jesus age Christ what the hell goes through this guys head besides air? I'm actually waiting for him to tell us George W Bush in running that group! That statement last night was a slap in the face to the whole country

• Like 1

Hmmm I seem to remember learning that in the mid to the late 1930's the was a bit of noise in Europe about some sought of fruit loop in Europe that had a big opinion of himself and the rest of world sat back and did SFA it took years and millions lives to sought that mess out

Then 1945 I seem to have heard about a US general who was at Berlin and he seemed to think that they should keep on going and sought out communism right then and there the troops were there the equipment was there but he was told no it took 50 years and whole heap more lives to sought that mess out

So me not been a real smart dumb ass skippy the kangaroo Aussie would seem to think that so much of this crap could be sorted out right at the start rather than let it drag on for ever and costing everyone a whole heap of money and lives neither of which grows on trees but what would I know perhaps there is no votes in it for polliticans

Paul

Romney told Lord O in one of the Presidential Debates that Russia and Putin were going to be a major problem for Europe and the U.S.A. in the near future. Lord O's response was "that's so 80's". Putin reminded Lord O the he has the most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world and will incererate the U.S.A. if need be in 2012.

Isis. . Lord O thinks Drones, advisers (like in 1958 to 62 in S.E.A.) and "meaning full dialog and the exchange of ideas" will solve every thing.

Patton wanted to reequip and rearm the Wehrmacht and go into Russia in 1945, MacArthur wanted to continue across the Yalu and go to Beijing in 1952. IKE ended both of those ideas.

Thanks to the current Administration, the Navy is not replacing Subs and Carriers, but cutting back on the fleet to 1914 numbers. Scrapping A-10s, F-16's, F-111 and B-52 bombers. "Laying off" personal over the rank of Lieutenant to cut back on "redundant personnel" as per Hagel and the C in C. EPA regulations and Gun Control laws closing suppliers and manufacturers of Armor, Weapons and Munitions. Sikorsky, Pratt and Whitney and Electric Boat in Connecticut are in violation of Connecticut weapons laws by having factories there! We no longer have the ability to arm our military in a major conflict over a month.

We have the 3 stooges in the White House "O", JOE and Kerry and Flower Children, Academicians and Eco-freaks in the rest of the administration.... Paul

The man is an air head and a menace to this country!! he stands with the muslims these are his words not mine (from his book)

Hmmm I seem to remember learning that in the mid to the late 1930's the was a bit of noise in Europe about some sought of fruit loop in Europe that had a big opinion of himself and the rest of world sat back and did SFA it took years and millions lives to sought that mess out

Then 1945 I seem to have heard about a US general who was at Berlin and he seemed to think that they should keep on going and sought out communism right then and there the troops were there the equipment was there but he was told no it took 50 years and whole heap more lives to sought that mess out

So me not been a real smart dumb ass skippy the kangaroo Aussie would seem to think that so much of this crap could be sorted out right at the start rather than let it drag on for ever and costing everyone a whole heap of money and lives neither of which grows on trees but what would I know perhaps there is no votes in it for polliticans

Paul

Spot on !! thats what I would say as an American!! THANK YOU My Assie Brother!!!! And who held them back!! Democrats! who started the V M war?? the Democrats Who ended it? Nixon a Republican!! and who got shafted ?? Nixon!! Bengazi IRS Fast an Ferious Oboehead care and the lies ??? ?? no one shafted here ? SO WHOES THE BAD GUYS THE GOP OR THE DEMOCRATS??

• Like 2

The man is an air head and a menace to this country!! he stands with the muslims these are his words not mine (from his book)

He is no airhead, he knows exactly what he is doing. Filling the country with illegals, Dumb down our education system kill manufacturing businesses, control our resources and disassembling our military. His so called lack of Foreign Policy, inaction on what Foreign Policy he has (drawing red lines), alienating our long time allies is all paving the way for a World War because we are deemed no longer a power to be reckoned with. The world sees us as indecisive and no willing to stand up for our allies, our beliefs and principles that this country was built on This time will be a total World War and will be fought here on our soil, as in Europe and Middle East. I see Mexico, whose military is already making cross border raids "by mistake" as a potential foe. Paul .

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Grrrrrr!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"