new mack vision owner

shokwave30

i do believe its the 460. im glad to hear that they are giving u guys little problem. im finding things that i really like that mack did and very few things i dont like. I think the only thing that i dont like is the two center vents being so lo, id rather have them higher like the freightliners. but i really like how they positioned the filters much easier to get to. Ill be reading up as much as i can on here. do u guys have a schematic of the fuse relay panel thats on the passenger dash? one that is easily readable.

"..... BIGGER tanks. i think i have 2 100 gal tanks. may be having some 200 gal ones made if they will fit in there."

That's a nice looking rig and welcome to BMT! I've learned a lot in the little time I've been here and appreciate the people and resources I've found. The tech info is the best.

Before you fabricate and install 200 gal. fuel tanks in that monster, please remember you pay taxes like the rest of us. You've already paid for your upgrade, make that phone call. :)

Welcome aboard!!

post-15438-0-68128800-1405729582_thumb.j