Superliner with KT Cummins

Anyone looking for a Superliner with the big 1150 cubic inch 450 horsepower Cummins. WWW.AutoRV.com it is in Indiana, 24,000 miles on an overhaul, heavy susp. hauled grain only is what the ad says. I picked up the book today and thought I would let you guys know if anyone is interested phone # 765 661-2122 ask for Phil.

• Like 1

I should have put it in the for sale, but I had already posted it ( sorry ). I bet there were not many of those with the 475 Cummins made, never seen one of those. wander if any Superliners were made with the KTA 600. I think there was someone on here a while back that had a Superliner with a KT450.

The twin turbo 475hp ntc warrants pics, that is unless your lying! lol. No 3408 in a Mack, ive asked too, the KT's were used but I have never heard of a 600 only 450's, doesnt mean it didnt happen though.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

there were a few 475's out west but dependability was a issue, the twin turbo failures were just like the cat c15 failures guys got sick of buying turbos and a tuned up 400 would do the same work. the last one I saw was in a freight shaker in 1990 at valley freightliner in pacific wa.

just bought an 85 RWS 762 with the mythic 475 twin turbo NTC cummins,13 speed

PICTURES!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"