Federal

maint1

1941 federal model 25 1947 Studebaker J30

. Thanks for the picture maint1. That's just like mine except mines a two cyl. Grain dump outta Leroy Illinois and that tractor looks a WHOLE lot better than mine.....once again thanks for the picture.......bobby j.

Nice old heavy Studebaker. That's the first time I've seen that tractor.

It looks like Keystone is acquiring some very nice pieces. I have to take a ride down there one day this Summer to check it out.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Very impressive line-up with some old familiar rigs.

Let me see if I have my trucker jargon correct.... from left to right: KW Bullnose, Pete Bubblenose, IH Highbinder, Diamond T "China Cabinet", White "Japanese Freightliner" (did that apply to the 5000 as well?), Mack W-71(not the Cherrypicker), and Freightliner Bubblenose.

All you need is a GMC "Cannonball" to complete the set.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Nice pictures of the COE'S. I have a White 5000 a friend of mine from New York calls it a "Porta Potty". both are msade out of fiberglass. Another saying of the White 5000 when new was "Wrap your Ass in Fiberglass". I like all old trucks but the design of the White 5000 will certainly test oneself. Joe D.