Fiberglas Doors on CH

If I have my information correct, the first CHs used fiberglas doors which were the same as those on the MH. What was the last year for the fiberglas doors on the CH? I am on a mission to find either NOS parts or nice used interior vinyl door panels and armrests (charcoal gray).

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thanks for the information so far. Does anyone know if the CH fiberglas doors and early steel doors used the same interior trim? I want to upgrade my MH to a Level III interior (vinyl door panels and armrests). I checked Mack and the original interior parts are NLA. Perhaps I can either locate nice used panels or (dreaming now) new panels for an early CH that are still available from Mack. Maybe someone with an early CH and charcoal gray interior could PM their model and VIN and I can do some research. Pics would help too. Below is a pic of a used armrest from a MH.

post-3289-0-45359500-1400325021_thumb.jp

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I have a mint cl steel door for the passenger side no guts or mirror, door only I think it's off a 1998/99 truck make offer cleaning the garage, also fuel pump for a e6 350 American bosh was a fresh rebuild when removed from the motor, motor spun a bearing.my # is 914 474-7383 Dominick

• 2 weeks later...